Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a mess of information I received....

You know what, I had attended 3 seminars in 3 weekends. And YES that was 6 days full blown times on 3 different seminars. My wife was screaming at me when I told her I had to attend another "talk" this weekend and she replied "I do not want to talk to you anymore." Anyway, I assured her this 3rd is the last but I did not mentioned to her last of the many to come.

Ok, so what have I learnt from these 3 seminars ?

1) A super conference of technical analysis gurus from USA.
- mind blowing & eye opening to me
- there is everything under the sun about TA to be learnt and studied
- it forced me to relook into my stocks education

2) A wealth generating courses from Local guru
- again mind blowing & eye popping to me
- It made me think and relook if I should be concentrating on stocks trading to earn my passive income
- In this course there are 2 gurus: 1 millionaire & 1 fallen angle and millionaire-to-be
- 1 said "In long term, stock market is moving up" (he supported this with 50 yrs charts)
- 1 said "In long term, stock market is moving up but most of the time it is moving sideways" (he too supported this with 150 yrs chart)
- So what the hell are they trying to tell us??
- I have found the following video in YouTube to figure out these 2 statements (still thinking after viewing that)

3) A Internet marketing seminar
- message I got from the gurus is "You can make money from the Internet, buy my products to cut short your learning curve"
- I agree to them totally since we do not have the time in the world to get going
- Anyway I have another plan for that with my new found friends I met from my seminar #2

Lastly, I am committed to myself to totally learn and re-learn all my skills on investment. True investing this time. My previous trade I will term it as "gambling". So as to remind me of my errors. I am reviewing my holdings and to post out why I bought them and why I did not sell them last year when it is on the BULL run. As many had guess by now... GREED is the killer here.

PS: Last that I checked, my paper lost for my "long term" investments of local shares stands at $20K. SH*#%@... Be patient, apply what I had just learn and this numbers will get smaller ... COOL MAN ... COOOOL

PSS: Why COOL ?? That's the only thing I can do now ...

No comments: