Sunday, May 4, 2008

Getting ready to get into the "feel"

Well, I have been absent for a month now due to my last "exam" of my life as quoted from a classmate of mine. However, I am not so sure about that. Yes, last for the academic part but not for the financial part. I am trying to get myself into gear and speed and ride along.

News and numbers from last week suggested that the coming week will be exciting one. The market has been reacting well to positive news (especially in USA and they cast the financial crisis aside for now). I have spotted a few counters as well and will see what tomorrow tells me. If the condition are good I may pick up some trades but as a test water style. Putting my TA skills to serious test. REAL SERIOUS this time.

1) Market conditions - checked
2) Counter conditions - checked and spotted
3) Entry price - well not so checked yet but have an idea
4) Most important of all, is the money there for me to invest ?? - checked checked checked
5) Am I focus on these ?? - not so focus but somehow there

Conclusion:- I am not so ready after all but I have an idea of what to look out for. So will see how I perform tomorrow (5 May 08)

There have been a lot of disturbance these days and I cannot get focus of what I am going to do in the stocks market. But I am trying to focus on that, therefore I only mention I will look out for what is coming and not totally dump into it (as I almost did).

So uncertainty, here I comes... HUAT AH !!!!!!!

No comments: